A team of second-year medical students from the The University of Massachusetts Chan Medical School, working with ReGreen Springfield, have just completed a study of the value of new trees planted in the GGCP neighborhoods. To view a copy of the report, visit https://www.regreenspringfield.org/wp-content/uploads/ReGreen%20Springfield%20GGCP%20i-Tree%20Landscape%20Analyses%20lo-rez.pdf
Make A Contribution
- Community Tree Planting – Volunteers Needed, Nov. 17th and 18th
- Announcing the Remarkable Winners of the ReGreen Springfield Photo Contest!
- Sumner Avenue and “X” Reconstruction – Tree Impact Report Completed
- Environmental Equity Report Completed for Springfield by ReGreen Springfield
- Status Report on Springfield Invasive Plant Control Project Released
Search the Site