OFF TO THE GREAT OUTDOORS – Summer Tours of the Poor Brook Watershed in the East Springfield Neighborhood. Join the third of three tours on Wednesday, August 4th, 5:30 – 7:00 PM
– Please join us for a nature walk exploration of the Poor Brook watershed on Wednesday, Aug 4th, and learn about the hidden natural world of Springfield!
– The walk will take from 60-90 minutes.
– We will explore plants, animals, & water features that are within the Poor Brook Watershed, and learn about their importance to Springfield! During the event, we will take a short walk through the Delta Hills Conservation Area where we will examine the natural features of the landscape and examine the path of Poor Brook as it travels through the woodland areas.
– The event is open to anyone of any age! Bring your friends and family to his evening of adventure and exploration.
– Meet at 5:30 PM at 36 Stanley Street, Springfield, MA 01104. Please park along the street.
– MA Department of Public Health COVID-19 safe distancing protocols will be followed for this event.