Winter Twig Tree Identification Pocket Guide – From the Univ of New Hampshire. Print, laminate and put in your backpack.
Winter Tree Identification Key – – From the Univ of Wisconsin, Stevens Point. Print, laminate and take this into the great outdoors. Give it a try!
Workshop Presentation – Part 1 – These are the slides that were presented by Dave Bloniarz in the online workshop on January 14, 2021.
Workshop Presentation – Part 2 – These are the slides that were presented by Marcus Catlett and Nate Morrell in the online workshop on January 14, 2021.
RECOMMENDED BOOKS AND FIELD GUIDES
- Winter Tree Finder: A Manual for Identifying Deciduous Trees in Winter (Eastern US) (Nature Study Guides), by May T. Watts and Tom Watts.
- Tree Finder: A Manual for Identification of Trees by their Leaves (Eastern US) (Nature Study Guides), by May Theilgaard Watts.
- Audubon Society Field Guide to North American Trees: Eastern Region, by National Audubon Society.
- National Wildlife Federation Field Guide to Trees of North America,
by Bruce Kershner.
- A Field Guide to Eastern Trees: Eastern United States and Canada, Including the Midwest (Peterson Field Guides (Paperback))
by Roger Tory Peterson
Dave Bloniarz, email@example.com
Marcus Catlett, firstname.lastname@example.org