– Please join us for a nature walk exploration of the Poor Brook watershed on Jun 9th, Jul 14th, and Aug 4th, and learn about the hidden natural world of Springfield!
– The walk will take from 60-90 minutes.
– We will explore plants, animals, & water features that are within the Poor Brook Watershed, and learn about their importance to Springfield! During the event, we will take a short walk through the Poor Brook Conservation Area where we will examine the natural features of the landscape. Each event is different, so plan to attend all three, if you can!
– The event is open to anyone of any age!
– Meet at 5:30 PM at 36 Stanley Street, Springfield, MA 01104. Please park along the street.
– MA Department of Public Health COVID-19 safe distancing protocols will be followed for this event.